123telugu had already reported that the Madras High Court has given a three weeks stay for Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ because of a petition filed by one of the financiers. Latest update is that the financier in question, PVP along with the makers of the film are set to have an elaborate meeting to settle the financial and release issues.
‘I’ was all set for a mammoth release on the 14th of this month. But with the current discussions, looks like an amicable solution will be achieved soon. Keep watching this space for more updates about the release of this film
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic