123telugu had already reported that the Madras High Court has given a three weeks stay for Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ because of a petition filed by one of the financiers. Latest update is that the financier in question, PVP along with the makers of the film are set to have an elaborate meeting to settle the financial and release issues.
‘I’ was all set for a mammoth release on the 14th of this month. But with the current discussions, looks like an amicable solution will be achieved soon. Keep watching this space for more updates about the release of this film
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi