Kajal was once a superstar of sorts and had some of the biggest films in her kitty. But things have changed in the last year or so as Kajal is not bagging big films.
The trend has changed and so many new heroines have made the cut. So, naturally, offers are drying up for Kajal. Also, as her previous films did not become hits, things have become even harder for her.
Kajal has pinned a lot of hopes on Indian 2 with Shankar and has only a Hindi film called Mumbai Saga where she plays a character role. So, everything depends on Shankar to give her a big comeback hit.
Kajal, on the other hand, tells that the lack of good roles has made her choosy. But the fact of the matter is that things are getting really tough as the new generation is taking over slowly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary