Kajal was once a superstar of sorts and had some of the biggest films in her kitty. But things have changed in the last year or so as Kajal is not bagging big films.
The trend has changed and so many new heroines have made the cut. So, naturally, offers are drying up for Kajal. Also, as her previous films did not become hits, things have become even harder for her.
Kajal has pinned a lot of hopes on Indian 2 with Shankar and has only a Hindi film called Mumbai Saga where she plays a character role. So, everything depends on Shankar to give her a big comeback hit.
Kajal, on the other hand, tells that the lack of good roles has made her choosy. But the fact of the matter is that things are getting really tough as the new generation is taking over slowly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s clear cut instructions to his director
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama