Tamil hero Siddharth is one of the very few South actors who are recognised across the country. Sid was a name to reckon with in Tollywood with several blockbusters until late 2000s. Now, after 7 years since his last straight Telugu film, Jabardasth, Sid is all set for his Tollywood comeback.
The makers of Sharwanand and director Ajay Bhupathi’s Mahasamudram Tiwari made it official that Siddharth will be playing the other lead role in their intense action drama.
Although an official announcement is awaited, Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari and Tamil beauty Aishwarya Rajesh are the frontrunners to grab the leading lady’s role in the movie. Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling the project. Stay tuned for further details.
— AK Entertainments (@AKentsOfficial) September 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra trailer packs a punch
- Bigg Boss 4-Today’s nominations are going to be really interesting
- Latest OTT platform’s debut film gets a release date
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor