Allu Arjun and Sneha’s doting little daughter Allu Arha is all set to make her acting debut. The Allu munchkin has joined Gunasekhar and Samantha’s pan-India mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam. An official announcement in this regard has been made just a while ago.
Shaakuntalam makers revealed that Arha will be playing the role of the valiant and little wonder, Prince Bharata in Shaakuntalam. Arha he commenced shooting for her part today, and she her schedule will last for the next 10 days.
Also starring Mollywood hero Dev Mohan as King Dushyant, Shaakuntalam is being produced by Neelima Guna and Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release