Ever since the Telugu film industry was shut down due to the lockdown, there have been a lot of speculation about the pay cuts in Tollywood actors and technicians’ remunerations once the shootings resume.
Today, the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) and the Active Telugu Film Producers’ Guild jointly announced that Tollywood actors and technicians will take a 20 percent pay cut in their remunerations compared to their pre-COVID remunerations
Only artistes who earn more than Rs 20,000 per day will undergo this pay cut. On the other hand, technicians who earn more than Rs 5 lakhs per film too will see their salaries being reduced by 20 percent and others are totally exempted from any pay cut. This salary reduction will be in vogue until Tollywood recovers fully.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and Tamannah to romance yet again?
- KGF 2 effect- Big Bollywood banner after hero Yash
- Title logo for Sharwanand-Rashmika’s Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu is out
- RRR to have an emotional twist in the climax
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before