Here comes the much-awaited announcement on Prabhas’ upcoming magnum opus, Adipurush. As being speculated, the makers have roped in Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan to play ‘Lankesh’ in the movie.
“7,000 years ago existed the world’s most intelligent demon,” that’s how Adipurush’s director Om Raut described Lankesh’s existence in our mythology. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start from January and the theatrical release will be in 2022.
T-Series’ Bhushan Kumar will be bankrolling this Hindi-Telugu bilingual biggie in association with Prasad Sutar, Rajesh Nair and Om Raut. The film will also have a wide release in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?