The speculations around the release of Prabhas’s upcoming movie have come to an end today. Earlier, everyone thought that this movie will be released on January 14.
But, today, the makers of the movie have officially announced that the movie is out of the Sankranthi race.
The makers took to Twitter and wrote, “We have to postpone the release of our film Radhe Shyam due to the ongoing covid situation. Our sincere thanks to all the fans for your unconditional love and support. We will see you in cinemas soon..!”
Directed by Radha Krishna Kumar, the pan-India movie has Pooja Hedge as the love interest of the actor Prabhas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Medium-budget Hindi film cruises past 40 crores nett mark
- Sixer King Yuvraj Singh’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Balayya
- Poll : What’s your take on NBK’s Bhagavanth Kesari teaser?
- Bhagavanth Kesari teaser: Balakrishna roars like a lion
- Lavanya Tripathi discloses an interesting fact about her relationship with Varun Tej
- Confirmed: Young Telugu director’s next to be an action thriller
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food