The speculations around the release of Prabhas’s upcoming movie have come to an end today. Earlier, everyone thought that this movie will be released on January 14.
But, today, the makers of the movie have officially announced that the movie is out of the Sankranthi race.
The makers took to Twitter and wrote, “We have to postpone the release of our film Radhe Shyam due to the ongoing covid situation. Our sincere thanks to all the fans for your unconditional love and support. We will see you in cinemas soon..!”
Directed by Radha Krishna Kumar, the pan-India movie has Pooja Hedge as the love interest of the actor Prabhas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan’s debut web series gets a release date
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow