The much-awaited moments are here finally. The first look and title poster of star hero Pawan Kalyan’s most eagerly awaited pan-India period magnum opus have been unveiled just a while ago as a Maha Shivaratri festive treat for fans. This high budget action drama has been titled ‘Harihara Veeramallu’.
Harihara Veeramallu’s terrific first look showcases Pawan in a heroic and ferocious avatar as he wields a spear. Director Krish is said to have designed a Robinhood-like character for the Power Star. The film is set in the Mughal India era and the grand action pieces will surely leave the fans thrilled.
Young beauty Niddhi Agerwal and Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes are the leading ladies in the movie. Veteran producer AM Ratnam, who had earlier produced Pawan’s blockbuster, Khushi, is bankrolling this Sankranthi, 2022 biggie under Mega Surya Productions banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to star in leading banner’s next?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heads to Dubai
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day