Finally, confirming the weeks long speculations, actress Raashi Khanna today made an official announcement regarding her second OTT series. Raashi will be seen in Bollywood star Ajay Devgn’s maiden web-series, Rudra – The Edge of Darkness.
“So happy to be on board! Looking forward to an amazing journey ahead,” Raashi posted on her Instagram. Rudra – The Edge of Darkness is touted as a riveting crime thriller and it is an official remake of the acclaimed BBC series, Luther, starring Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson.
Rudra – The Edge of Darkness is being directed by Rajesh Mapuskar and produced by Applause Entertainment in association with BBC Studios India. The series will be streaming on Disney+ Hotstar later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- God Father’s opening day collections in AP are here
- First day collections of The Ghost in Nizam
- Impressive day 1 collections of Chiranjeevi’s God Father in Nizam
- Interesting teaser of Teja’s Ahimsa released
- Kamal Haasan heaps praise on Ponniyin Selvan-1
- Buzz: Kantara to be dubbed into other languages