Finally, confirming the weeks long speculations, actress Raashi Khanna today made an official announcement regarding her second OTT series. Raashi will be seen in Bollywood star Ajay Devgn’s maiden web-series, Rudra – The Edge of Darkness.
“So happy to be on board! Looking forward to an amazing journey ahead,” Raashi posted on her Instagram. Rudra – The Edge of Darkness is touted as a riveting crime thriller and it is an official remake of the acclaimed BBC series, Luther, starring Idris Elba and Ruth Wilson.
Rudra – The Edge of Darkness is being directed by Rajesh Mapuskar and produced by Applause Entertainment in association with BBC Studios India. The series will be streaming on Disney+ Hotstar later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?
- Crazy gossip on Love Story making waves?
- Ram Charan to promote Raj Tharun’s next
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?
- Poll : What’s your take on Republic’s trailer?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Shanmukh’s troll upsets Swetha Varma big time