Finally, after keeping the fans guessing for the last couple of months, the official announcement regarding legendary director Mani Ratman’s next film is out this evening. This eagerly awaited movie will go on floors from January next year.
This as-yet-untitled movie features a stellar cast, which comprises of Aravind Swami, Vijay Sethupathi, Fahadh Fasil, Simbu, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika. AR Rahman will be scoring the music and Santosh Sivan will be cranking the camera. Mani Ratman himself will be bankrolling the project under his Madras Talkies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views