Finally, after keeping the fans guessing for the last couple of months, the official announcement regarding legendary director Mani Ratman’s next film is out this evening. This eagerly awaited movie will go on floors from January next year.
This as-yet-untitled movie features a stellar cast, which comprises of Aravind Swami, Vijay Sethupathi, Fahadh Fasil, Simbu, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika. AR Rahman will be scoring the music and Santosh Sivan will be cranking the camera. Mani Ratman himself will be bankrolling the project under his Madras Talkies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?