After a fabulous first weekend, Samantha and Nandini Reddy’s fantasy drama, Oh! Baby, slowed down a bit in the domestic circuits. But the film is continuing its steady run at the overseas box office.
As per the latest reports, Oh! Baby grossed $26,754 from 86 locations in the US which is a good number considering the weekday. Till date, the film has grossed $679,567 in the US. Whether the film will cross the $1 million mark or not remains to be seen.
Suresh Productions, People Media Factory, Guru Films and Kross Pictures bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times