Oh! Baby, the official remake of the acclaimed Korean fantasy drama Miss Granny, released last week and received unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics alike. Starring Samantha in the titular role, the film is directed by Nandini Reddy.
Oh! Baby has had a fabulous first weekend at the Nizam box-office and collected Rs 2.70 until Monday. However, the film’s collections witnessed a considerable drop on Tuesday due to the India versus New Zealand world cup semifinal match. On Tuesday, in Nizam, Oh! Baby collected a share of Rs 18 lakhs, taking its 5-day total to Rs 2.88 crores.
With the semifinal match still underway on Wednesday, whether Oh! Baby can pick up the momentum or not remains to be seen. Stay tuned for further box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is going to romance Mahesh in his next?
- Prabhas and team make alternate plans
- Major changes to be done for happening remake
- Pooja Hegde ends speculations on Kollywood comeback
- Harish Shankar’s special gesture on his birthday
- TFI fights Corona: Senior hero donates Rs 5 lakhs to CCC