Fresh after the success of HIT, young hero Vishwak Sen started his new film titled Paagal under the direction of debutant Naresh Reddy. The regular shooting of the film is happening on a brisk note.
On the other hand, Vishwak Sen was in talks for the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit, Oh My Kadavule. Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film was launched today in Hyderabad.
Ashwath Marimuthu, the director who made the original is helming this film as well. Dil Raju and PVP are jointly producing this film. The regular shooting of the film will start from the third week of February.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled