TV host turned director Ohmkar had scored a hit with a low-budget horror comedy titled Raju Gari Gadhi a couple of years ago. He went on to rope in top stars Nagarjuna and Samantha for the film’s sequel, Raju Gari Gadhi 2.
In a recent interaction with an English daily, Ohmkar has confirmed that he is planning Raju Gari Gadhi’s 3rd part. He said that he is presently working on the film’s script and that he will take the project on floors after he’s done with his latest TV show, Sixth Sense, and a sports-based movie that follows.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?