As we all know, Mani Ratnam’s next, Ok Bangaram, is gearing up for a release soon. The latest update is that the film is based on the live-in relationship of a couple and how their lives change once they start living together.
A R Rahman composes the music and P C Sreeram is the cameraman. Dil Raju is bringing us this film in Telugu. Malayalam star Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menon will be playing the leads along with Prakash Raj.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Vijay Sethupathi
- Ram kick-starts Red’s shoot
- I’m doing fine: Krishnam Raju tells fans
- Controversial singer Suchitra back in news
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date