As we all know, Mani Ratnam’s next, Ok Bangaram, is gearing up for a release soon. The latest update is that the film is based on the live-in relationship of a couple and how their lives change once they start living together.
A R Rahman composes the music and P C Sreeram is the cameraman. Dil Raju is bringing us this film in Telugu. Malayalam star Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menon will be playing the leads along with Prakash Raj.
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu