At last, the master filmmaker Mani Ratnam is back in his elements with a solid hit. His latest release, ‘OK Bnagaram’, hit the bull’s-eye at the box office both in Tamil Nadu and the Telugu states. Both the versions are registering solid collections in major cities, towns and multiplexes and especially in overseas areas, where the collections are phenomenal.
As per the latest buzz, certain popular production houses in Bollywood are showing interest in grabbing the remake rights of the film. ‘OK Bangaram’ deals with live-in relationship of a young couple in Mumbai, exactly the kind of subject Bollywood loves to dabble with.
On the other hand, Mani Ratnam’s tryst with Bollywood is nothing new as almost all his popular films have either been remade or dubbed successfully into Hindi.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli