At last, the master filmmaker Mani Ratnam is back in his elements with a solid hit. His latest release, ‘OK Bnagaram’, hit the bull’s-eye at the box office both in Tamil Nadu and the Telugu states. Both the versions are registering solid collections in major cities, towns and multiplexes and especially in overseas areas, where the collections are phenomenal.
As per the latest buzz, certain popular production houses in Bollywood are showing interest in grabbing the remake rights of the film. ‘OK Bangaram’ deals with live-in relationship of a young couple in Mumbai, exactly the kind of subject Bollywood loves to dabble with.
On the other hand, Mani Ratnam’s tryst with Bollywood is nothing new as almost all his popular films have either been remade or dubbed successfully into Hindi.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years