After mesmerizing the audiences with their endearing chemistry in the recent breezy romantic entertainer OK Bangaram, the film’s main leads, Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menen, will be back on Telugu screen once
again. The young couple’s 2012 Malayali hit, Ustad Hotel, will soon be dubbed into Telugu by popular producer of dubbing films Suresh Kondeti.
Directed Anwar Rasheed of Premam fame, Ustad Hotel is an entertaining tale of family values and relationships and the film’s plot revolves around a young chef played by Dulquer. Ustad Hotel has dialogues written by Anjali Menon of Bangalore Days fame. The film was a critical and box-office success and it also won three national awards
for Best Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment, Best Dialogues and Special Mention for actor Tilakan.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next