Mani Ratnam’s latest romantic tale Ok Bangaram has hit the screens last Friday and it is currently getting a thumping response at the box office. Starring Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon in the lead roles, the chemistry between them and the narration of the veteran director are said to be the major attractions in the movie.
As per the trade reports, this movie has notched up a share of around 3.27 crores in the first two days.Continuing its dream run, this movie has recorded stable collections even on the weekday Monday. In fact, this is a good sign for the movie to enter into the profit zone very soon. Sources also say that this movie is having a steady run in the overseas market as well. AR Rahman’s music score is the major asset for the movie.
Successful producer Dil Raju has brought the Telugu rights of this movie.
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next