Mani Ratnam’s Ok Bangaram has become the talk of the town everywhere. The Tamil version is also doing thumping business but Sunday evening saw a tragic incident that surprised everyone in Coimbatore.
A 29 year old sales executive, J Jaisankar killed himself when his girlfriend refused to go out with him to watch the Mani Ratnam romance. A case has been registered and investigation is currently on. Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani is brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director