Mani Ratnam’s Ok Bangaram has become the talk of the town everywhere. The Tamil version is also doing thumping business but Sunday evening saw a tragic incident that surprised everyone in Coimbatore.
A 29 year old sales executive, J Jaisankar killed himself when his girlfriend refused to go out with him to watch the Mani Ratnam romance. A case has been registered and investigation is currently on. Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani is brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu.
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next