Mani Ratnam’s Ok Bangaram has become the talk of the town everywhere. The Tamil version is also doing thumping business but Sunday evening saw a tragic incident that surprised everyone in Coimbatore.
A 29 year old sales executive, J Jaisankar killed himself when his girlfriend refused to go out with him to watch the Mani Ratnam romance. A case has been registered and investigation is currently on. Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani is brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu.
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR