Mani Ratnam’s Ok Kanmani became the talk of the town after its humongous success. According to the latest update, the film has now been selected for the Busan Film Festival in the ‘Window to Asian Cinema’ category.
Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani was brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu. A R Rahman’s hit music was yet another reason for its mega success at the box office. Mani Ratnam directed this romantic entertainer which had camera work by P C Sreeram.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake