Mani Ratnam’s Ok Kanmani became the talk of the town after its humongous success. According to the latest update, the film has now been selected for the Busan Film Festival in the ‘Window to Asian Cinema’ category.
Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani was brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu. A R Rahman’s hit music was yet another reason for its mega success at the box office. Mani Ratnam directed this romantic entertainer which had camera work by P C Sreeram.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release