Mani Ratnam’s Ok Kanmani became the talk of the town after its humongous success. According to the latest update, the film has now been selected for the Busan Film Festival in the ‘Window to Asian Cinema’ category.
Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani was brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu. A R Rahman’s hit music was yet another reason for its mega success at the box office. Mani Ratnam directed this romantic entertainer which had camera work by P C Sreeram.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement