Mani Ratnam’s Ok Kanmani became the talk of the town after its humongous success. According to the latest update, the film has now been selected for the Busan Film Festival in the ‘Window to Asian Cinema’ category.
Starring Dulquer Salman and Nithya Menen, Ok Kanmani was brought to us by Dil Raju in Telugu. A R Rahman’s hit music was yet another reason for its mega success at the box office. Mani Ratnam directed this romantic entertainer which had camera work by P C Sreeram.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’