The debut film of Niharika Konidela, Oka Manasu has wrapped up its shooting part long ago and the team is currently busy with the post-production process. Directed by Rama Raju who had earlier made Mallela Theeramlo, Oka Manasu will see Niharika romancing Naga Shaurya.
Latest update reveals that the audio will be launched on the 18th of this month and both Ram Charan and Varun Tej will attend this event. Produced by Madhura Sreedhar and TV 9, the film is a rural-based romantic drama.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day