P Sunil Kumar Reddy, who had earlier directed films like Sonthuru and Ganga Puthrulu, is coming up with a new film titled Oka Romantic Crime Katha. The film is based on illegal abortions which have become quite common these days. “The film revolves around the lives of three girls who study in 10th class, intermediate and degree respectively and how they resolve the problems in their life. These days, there’s lot of communication gap between parents and children which is having quite a bad impact on their lifestyle and future. We are trying to reach out to such people and give them a good message through this film,” P Sunil Kumar Reddy said. Manoj, Sai, Gayathri, Divya and Swapna have played lead roles in this film. Sabu James, a protege of P C Sriram, is the cinematographer and Praveen Immidi has composed the music. The film is all set to release on June 15.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?