Young hero Allu Sirish’s latest release, Okka Kshanam, released on Thursday and received unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics. The film’s box-office collections, especially in overseas, are quite encouraging.
During a promotional interview yesterday, Sirish revealed that several Malayali producers are evincing interest in dubbing Okka Kshanam in Malayalam. The actor reminded that he had earlier starred in a Malayalam film titled 1971 which had Mohanlal as the hero.
Incidentally, Allu Sirish’s brother Allu Arjun has a huge fan base across Kerala. We will have to wait until Okka Kshanam’s Malayalam release to see if Sirish could emulate his brother’s feat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day