An old gift that Rambha received when she was in good form as a top actress in Telugu and Tamil cinema is coming back to haunt her. A biter court battle is now underway between Rambha and the family of Goundarmani, a well known Tamil comedian.
Apparently, Goundarmani gifted a nice house to Rambha in the 90’s, when she was a famous actress. This house has now appreciated in value due to the booming real estate prices and it is said to be worth several crores.
Goundarmani’s family has now filed a case, asking Rambha to return the property. On her part, Rambha is prepared to fight the battle as she claims that the property is a gift that rightly belongs to her. This is one battle that might prove to be very costly for both parties, in terms of legal costs etc. Let us see what will happen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories