OM 3D is Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s biggest ever release. The actor is betting big on this film, which has been made with a budget of Rs 25 Crores. The production team has managed to secure a good number of theaters in all areas for OM. The film will hit the screens this Friday.
The movie is being projected as an action entertainer with high technical values. Internationally renowned technicians have worked on the film’s 3D effects. Kalyan Ram will be seen in two radically different avatars in this film.
Kriti Kharbanda and Nikesha Patel will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Sunil Reddy has directed this movie and Kalyan Ram himself produced the project on NTR Arts banner.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan