Nagarjuna’s much-awaited devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, directed by the veteran master K Raghavendra Rao, has completed its censor formalities with a clean U certificate. The film is gearing up for a grand release on February 10th.
Om Namo Venkatesaya has Nagarjuna playing the role of Hathiram Baba, a staunch devotee of Lord Venkateswara. Hindi TV artiste Saurabh Raj Jain will be seen as Lord Vishnu. Anushka, Pragya Jaiswal, Vimala Raman and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in crucial roles.
Om Namo Venkatesaya is produced by A Mahesh Reddy and MM Keeravani has composed the film’s music.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri