Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao gave numerous blockbusters in his illustrious career featuring 108 movies. If Nagarjuna’s words end up being true, Om Namo Venkatesaya may be the last film to be directed by K Raghavendra Rao.
During his speech at the audio launch event of Om Namo Venkatesaya, the film’s hero Nagarjuna revealed that KRR often used to tell him during the film’s shooting that he may hang up his boots and that ONV could be his last film.
Interestingly, KRR, who never speaks at public events, spoke for nearly 10 minutes during last night’s event and credited Lord Vishnu for all the timeless classics he has made in his career. Om Namo Venkatesaya is slated to hit the screens on February 10th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next