Nagarjuna’s ongoing period devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, has finished a couple crucial schedules in Chikballapur and Mahabaleshwar. After a brief gap, the movie’s unit is gearing up for the next schedule, which will kick-start tomorrow.
The unit will move to the Ramoji Film City for the next schedule to can several important scenes featuring Nag, Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal. Veteran master K Raghavendra Rao is directing this film, which is being produced by A Mahesh Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze
- Srihari-Disco Santhi’s son all set to turn hero
- This young hero wants to work with star directors