Nagarjuna’s ongoing period devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, has finished a couple crucial schedules in Chikballapur and Mahabaleshwar. After a brief gap, the movie’s unit is gearing up for the next schedule, which will kick-start tomorrow.
The unit will move to the Ramoji Film City for the next schedule to can several important scenes featuring Nag, Anushka and Pragya Jaiswal. Veteran master K Raghavendra Rao is directing this film, which is being produced by A Mahesh Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting concept for Balayya-Boyapati film
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake