Senior star Nagarjuna is currently shooting for the devotional period drama titled Om Namo Venkatesaya. The film’s shooting has been progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City. According to the latest update, the movie’s unit has already wrapped 80 percent of the shooting.
Om Namo Venkatesaya is being directed by veteran director K Raghavendra Rao and produced by A Mahesh Reddy, who had earlier produced KRR-Nagarjuna’s Shirdi Sai. The film has Anushka, Vimala Raman, Sourabh Jain and Pragya Jaiswal in prominent roles.
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date