Senior star Nagarjuna is currently shooting for the devotional period drama titled Om Namo Venkatesaya. The film’s shooting has been progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City. According to the latest update, the movie’s unit has already wrapped 80 percent of the shooting.
Om Namo Venkatesaya is being directed by veteran director K Raghavendra Rao and produced by A Mahesh Reddy, who had earlier produced KRR-Nagarjuna’s Shirdi Sai. The film has Anushka, Vimala Raman, Sourabh Jain and Pragya Jaiswal in prominent roles.
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates