Nagarjuna’s ongoing devotional biopic on the life and legacy of Hathiram Baba, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is making waves in trade circles even before the film wrapped up its shooting. Nagarjuna’s stupendous track record in the US with his recent films like Manam, SCN and Oopiri and the super hit Nag-K Raghavendra Rao combo are the reasons behind this craze.
According to the latest reports, Om Namo Venkatesaya’s overseas rights have reportedly been acquired by a leading overseas distribution house for a staggering 6 crores. ONV also features Anushka, Saurabh Kumar Jain, Pragya Jaiswal and Vimala Raman in pivotal roles.
ONV has its music scored by MM Keeravani. The film will release as a Sankranthi treat.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation