Om Raut is wasting no time to put together the cast for his upcoming magnum opus, Aadipurush which will have Prabhas playing the role of Lord Ram. Already, Saif Ali Khan has been chosen to play Ravan, and Kriti Sanon has been reportedly confirmed to play Sita.
The latest buzz is that Om Raut has cast Bollywood actor, Sunny Singh to play the role of Laxman. The actor shot to fame with films like Pyar Ka Punchnama and Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, which were huge hits at the box-office. It remains to be seen how Sunny Singh will match up to Prabhas’ screen presence considering that the duo will share ample screen space.
The pre-production for Aadipurush is going on in full swing, and Prabhas will join the sets of the film as soon as he wraps up shooting for Radhe Shyam. The makers of Aadipurush have announced that the film will hit the screens on August 11, 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release