Ever since Prabhas’ next pan-Indian film, Adipurush, was announced, there has been a lot of speculation about the rest of the cast and what the story of the film is going to be. Soon, the makers announced that Saif Ali Khan will be playing the antagonist’s role, and the search is still on for the lead actress in the film.
Directed by Om Raut, the film will have Prabhas as Lord Rama, and the actor will be undergoing a lot of physical training to play the role. While it is quite evident that Prabhas’s pan-Indian appeal at the box office makes him the best bet to play the role, Om Raut revealed another reason why he was keen to cast Prabhas. “His eyes, stance, and body language make him the best actor to play this role. I had been thinking about making this film from a very long time and I was thrilled when Prabhas said yes,” Om Raut said.
T Series is going to bankroll this mammoth film and it is expected to go on floors in January, 2021. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser
- RGV: Ladki is my tribute to Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role