Bollywood director Om Raut is currently busy shooting for Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, in Mumbai. With the COVID cases witnessing a huge spike in the city, there has been a lot of uncertainty over the shooting of several big budget movies.
However, Om Raut plays down the pandemic impact on Adipurush’s shoot. In a latest interview with a national daily, he said the entire team is having a great time on the floor and everyone is putting a lot of hard work into it, blood and sweat and mind and heart. “Adipurush is that film which is more of a mission within the team. It is lovely to channelize our forces and work towards the same goal,” said Om Raut.
Adipurush also features Bollywood stars Saif Ali Khan and Kriti Sanon as the demon king Ravan and goddess Sita respectively. Sunny Singh Laura Laxman in the movie, which is scheduled for release on August 11 next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Made mistakes in the past: Abhiram Daggubati
- Rajini’s younger daughter Soundarya donates huge towards COVID relief
- An exciting multi-starrer on the cards in Tollywood?
- Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam wins a big award
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark
- Not Pawan but this star hero was approached for Vakeel Saab?