Omkar’s directorial venture ‘Genius’ has begun dubbing activities today and a small puja ceremony was held to mark the occasion. Havish, who made a successful debut with Ravi Babu’s ‘Nuvvila’, is going to be seen with different getups in this movie. He says that the movie is a challenging subject that deals with the pressures faced by students.
Sanusha and Abhinaya are playing the lead roles in this movie. Ramaduta creations banner is producing this movie and writer Chinni Krishna has penned the story. Omkar is a TV anchor who is known for conducting dance based gameshows.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties