Today, the Akkineni family, fans and the Telugu film fraternity observe the 4th death anniversary of legendary actor and filmmaker Akkineni Nageswara Rao. The stalwart thespian breathed his last on this day in 2014.
Remembering his father, Nagarjuna took to Twitter and wrote a touching note. Nag also posted a picture of ANR from the sets of his last movie, the classic Manam, and said that it was the last picture of his father he clicked on his phone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter turns producer
- Much-awaited KGF 2’s first look out on this date
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?