Today, the Akkineni family, fans and the Telugu film fraternity observe the 4th death anniversary of legendary actor and filmmaker Akkineni Nageswara Rao. The stalwart thespian breathed his last on this day in 2014.
Remembering his father, Nagarjuna took to Twitter and wrote a touching note. Nag also posted a picture of ANR from the sets of his last movie, the classic Manam, and said that it was the last picture of his father he clicked on his phone.
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film