Today, the Akkineni family, fans and the Telugu film fraternity observe the 4th death anniversary of legendary actor and filmmaker Akkineni Nageswara Rao. The stalwart thespian breathed his last on this day in 2014.
Remembering his father, Nagarjuna took to Twitter and wrote a touching note. Nag also posted a picture of ANR from the sets of his last movie, the classic Manam, and said that it was the last picture of his father he clicked on his phone.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here