Today, the Akkineni family, fans and the Telugu film fraternity observe the 4th death anniversary of legendary actor and filmmaker Akkineni Nageswara Rao. The stalwart thespian breathed his last on this day in 2014.
Remembering his father, Nagarjuna took to Twitter and wrote a touching note. Nag also posted a picture of ANR from the sets of his last movie, the classic Manam, and said that it was the last picture of his father he clicked on his phone.
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections