While her father Megastar Chiranjeevi will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow, costume designer turned film producer Sushmita Konidela today announced her maiden feature film. The film is interestingly titled, Sridevi Shoban Babu, after the legendary yesteryear Tollywood stars, Sridevi and Shoban Babu.
Sridevi Shoban Babu features young hero Santhosh Sobhan and young Kollywood beauty Gouri Kishan in lead roles. The motion poster hints that the film is going to be a breezy romantic entertainer. Being directed by debutant Dimmalapati Prasanth, Sridevi Shoban Babu is produced jointly by Sushmita and her husband Vishnu Prasad.
I am excited to introduce our first feature film and make you all fall in love with our #SrideviShobanBabu #VishnuLaggishetty @dimmalaPrasanth @SantoshShoban @Gourayy @SaranyaPotla @Siddarthfilmz #GoldBoxEntertainments #HBDMegaStarChiranjeevi pic.twitter.com/fRrW0i1bBP
— sushmita konidela (@sushkonidela) August 21, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster beach fight in NTR30?
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers