Mahesh Babu was seen as an Indian Army Major in his Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film has not only turned out to be the biggest hit in the actor’s career, but it also entered the list of all-time top 5 grossers in Tollywood.
As part of the film’s promotions, Mahesh visited a CRPF camp in Hyderabad around a week ago. This morning, on the occasion of the 71st Republic Day, Mahesh took to Twitter and paid tributes to the brave soldiers. “It was such an honour meeting all the brave soldiers. This was undoubtedly one of my most memorable days! Huge salute to the nation’s heroes who continue to protect us everyday,” the Superstar tweeted.
Mahesh is currently enjoying a family holiday in the USA. He will be returning to Hyderabad in April to kick-start the shooting for Vamshi Paidipally’s film.
It was such an honour meeting all the brave soldiers. This was undoubtedly one of my most memorable days! Huge salute to the nation's heroes who continue to protect us everyday🙏🏼#SarileruMeekevvaru🙏🏻🙌#HappyRepublicDay! 🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/YIqDafYuUg
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s shoot for Acharya only happening because of Rajamouli
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss