Mahesh Babu was seen as an Indian Army Major in his Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film has not only turned out to be the biggest hit in the actor’s career, but it also entered the list of all-time top 5 grossers in Tollywood.
As part of the film’s promotions, Mahesh visited a CRPF camp in Hyderabad around a week ago. This morning, on the occasion of the 71st Republic Day, Mahesh took to Twitter and paid tributes to the brave soldiers. “It was such an honour meeting all the brave soldiers. This was undoubtedly one of my most memorable days! Huge salute to the nation’s heroes who continue to protect us everyday,” the Superstar tweeted.
Mahesh is currently enjoying a family holiday in the USA. He will be returning to Hyderabad in April to kick-start the shooting for Vamshi Paidipally’s film.
It was such an honour meeting all the brave soldiers. This was undoubtedly one of my most memorable days! Huge salute to the nation's heroes who continue to protect us everyday🙏🏼#SarileruMeekevvaru🙏🏻🙌#HappyRepublicDay! 🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/YIqDafYuUg
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28