Mahesh Babu was seen as an Indian Army Major in his Sankranthi blockbuster, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film has not only turned out to be the biggest hit in the actor’s career, but it also entered the list of all-time top 5 grossers in Tollywood.
As part of the film’s promotions, Mahesh visited a CRPF camp in Hyderabad around a week ago. This morning, on the occasion of the 71st Republic Day, Mahesh took to Twitter and paid tributes to the brave soldiers. “It was such an honour meeting all the brave soldiers. This was undoubtedly one of my most memorable days! Huge salute to the nation’s heroes who continue to protect us everyday,” the Superstar tweeted.
Mahesh is currently enjoying a family holiday in the USA. He will be returning to Hyderabad in April to kick-start the shooting for Vamshi Paidipally’s film.
It was such an honour meeting all the brave soldiers. This was undoubtedly one of my most memorable days! Huge salute to the nation's heroes who continue to protect us everyday🙏🏼#SarileruMeekevvaru🙏🏻🙌#HappyRepublicDay! 🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/YIqDafYuUg
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Acharya’s teaser to be out on this date
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next