A Friday is usually a cause for cheer for many Telugu movie lovers and trade circles. Some movie or the other keeps hitting the screens and while some succeed, many bite the dust. But at least, viewers get to see a brand new film. This Friday however,is going to be an uneventful one for Telugu movie lovers. No major or exciting films are scheduled for release. November is traditionally a dull month for business in the Telugu film circuit and that is what we are seeing now.
Srikanth’s ‘Devaraya’ which was originally scheduled for 16th has been postponed to a new date. The next notable project to hit the screens will be ‘Routine Love Story’, which is getting ready for a November 23rd release.
So if you want to see a new Telugu film this weekend, you will be disappointed.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic
- Star hero’s wife turns Yoga trainer