Saaho is one of the most awaited films in the country as it marks the first film of Prabhas after the blockbuster hit Baahubali. The film is nearing its completion and only a few schedules are left.
Now, the latest we hear is that Mumbai is being re-created in Hyderabad by the makers of the film. An entire lane in the famous area called Worli is being laid as a set in RFC.
One of the top action sequences in the film will be shot in the next few days or so. Sujeeth directs this film which has Shraddha Kapoor as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical