Vennela Kishore and Bramanandam starrer, Eluka Majaka, is ready for release as well. The comedy film which also has socio-fantasy elements tells the story of Vennela Kishore’s character after he criticizes Lord Ganesha.
Touted as the 75th film of Relangi Narasimha Rao, this one also has Pavani and Raghu Babu playing vital roles. Music is by Ballepati Mohan.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief