Vennela Kishore and Bramanandam starrer, Eluka Majaka, is ready for release as well. The comedy film which also has socio-fantasy elements tells the story of Vennela Kishore’s character after he criticizes Lord Ganesha.
Touted as the 75th film of Relangi Narasimha Rao, this one also has Pavani and Raghu Babu playing vital roles. Music is by Ballepati Mohan.
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi