Vennela Kishore and Bramanandam starrer, Eluka Majaka, is ready for release as well. The comedy film which also has socio-fantasy elements tells the story of Vennela Kishore’s character after he criticizes Lord Ganesha.
Touted as the 75th film of Relangi Narasimha Rao, this one also has Pavani and Raghu Babu playing vital roles. Music is by Ballepati Mohan.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international