Sai Dharam Tej’s brother Vaishnav Tej is the latest actor from the Mega family. Vaishnav will be making his acting debut with an intense love story to be produced under Sukumar Writings and Mythri Movie Makers banners. Buchi Babu Sana, an erstwhile assistant of Sukumar, is making his directorial debut with this movie.
Until recently, there were reports that Vaishnav’s debut film has been titled Jaalari. Vaishnav plays the role of a fisherman in the film, and thus the title looked very apt for the film. Now, the latest buzz is that the makers are also considering Uppena as the title for their movie. We will have to wait for the official announcement in this regard.
Young Malayalam beauty Devika Sanjay is said to have been roped in to play Vaishnav’s love interest in the film. Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be essaying the antagonist’s role in the film. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa
- Naga Shaurya’s workout video is awe-inspiring
- Jersey combination to repeat soon?
- Surender Reddy’s next with this mass hero?