Rana Daggubati’s past few movies like the Baahubali franchise, NTR biopic and even the upcoming Virata Parvam had period backdrops. Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, the actor has signed yet another period drama.
It’s been earlier reported that Rana will be working with star director Sukumar’s protege named Venky. Apparently, the debut director had impressed Rana by narrating a period drama. Currently, the script work is underway in full swing and the project will have its formal launch in a few months. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana