Rana Daggubati’s past few movies like the Baahubali franchise, NTR biopic and even the upcoming Virata Parvam had period backdrops. Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, the actor has signed yet another period drama.
It’s been earlier reported that Rana will be working with star director Sukumar’s protege named Venky. Apparently, the debut director had impressed Rana by narrating a period drama. Currently, the script work is underway in full swing and the project will have its formal launch in a few months. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix