RamaSwamy who has earlier worked as a writer under noted directors Teja, Siva Nageswara Rao and Maruthi is all set to mark his directorial debut soon. Speaking on the occasion he said “I have close to 40 films to my credit and with that experience I have penned an excellent story to be directed by me. It will be a youthful romantic comedy entertainer and the shoot will commence in November.”
There has been huge debate going on saying that the writers never get due credit of their work. It might be one of the reasons for the sudden rise in directors turned writers. Few of them have become highly successful too.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada