The makers of Nagarjuna’s new film surprised all the Akkineni fans by unveiling an interesting title, Wild Dog, this evening. The first look poster showcases Nag as an NIA officer on a mission. The film is being directed by debutant Ahishor Solomon, who had earlier co-scripted Nag’s Oopiri.
Revealing the first look poster on his Twitter account, Nag said that he is quite excited to be part of a true life inspired drama after a long time and playing an NIA officer. “New age technicians and new format film making. One never stops learning!! 2020 is going to be exciting!!!,” Nag assured his elated fans. Niranjan Reddy and Anvesh Reddy are jointly producing the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu says Sithara doesn’t like these scenes
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song