Despite his recent debacles, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is still hailed as one of the most popular actors in the country. But, it’s unbelievable that the 53-year-old actor has no film in his kitty even after six months since the release of his previous film, Zero. Meanwhile, SRK’s die-hard fans are eagerly waiting for an official announcement regarding his next film.
In a latest interview, SRK said that he wants to spend more time with his family and that’s why he doesn’t feel like signing any film as he used to in the past. “I have no film with me right now. I am just not feeling like (signing new projects). My heart doesn’t allow me to. I just felt that I should rather take time out, watch films, listen to stories and read more books. My daughter is going to college and my son is about to finish his studies. So I just want to spend more time with my family,” said SRK.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chaitanya Akkineni donates 25 lakhs for CCC
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Akshay Kumar donates a mind-blowing amount to PM fund
- Special Trust Created for TFI workers says Chiranjeevi
- Star hero denies being quarantined
- Corona scare-Nagarjuna donates big for TFI