Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited 153rd film, the official remake of the acclaimed Mollywood political drama, Lucifer, was launched earlier today in Hyderabad. Popular Kollywood director Mohan Raja will be helming this crazy project.
The makers revealed that ace cinematographer Neerav Shah will be cranking the camera for this prestigious project. Neerav Shah is considered one of the finest lensmen in India and he has worked on several biggies, including Dhoom, Dhoom 2 and Gabbar Is Back in Bollywood and Rajini’s 2.0 and Ajith’s Billa to name a few. He is currently working on Ajith’s highly-anticipated action thriller, Valimai.
In Tollywood, Neerav Shah had worked on Siddharth’s Love Failure and Anushka’s Size Zero in the past. Lucifer remake marks his third straight Telugu movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood