Fans of acclaimed Tollywood director Sekhar Kammula and National award-winning Tamil star Dhanush were thrilled when the official announcement on their first ever collaboration was made yesterday. Sekhar took to Twitter and said that he is truly excited and charged to be teaming up with a Dhanush who enjoys his peformance, finds purpose in his performance.
And it’s Dhanush’s turn to heap praises on the Fidaa and Love Story director. “Really excited to be working with one of the directors I admire Sekhar Kammula sir,” Dhanush tweeted this morning. The actor also wrote that he is elated to join hands with producers Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao under SVCLLP banner for this trilingual.
This as-yet-untitled film will be a trilingual and it will be shot simultaneously in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. More details will be out soon.
Really excited to be working with one of the directors I admire @sekharkammula sir and also elated to join hands with NarayanDasNarang sir and PuskurRamMohanRao sir under @SVCLLP banner for this trilingual. Looking forward to this
— Dhanush (@dhanushkraja) June 19, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- I was scared initially to act with Balayya sir, says young actress
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine