Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic 1991 hit, Gang Leader, has been in constant discussions among Mega fans for the past few years. Fans wish to see the film remade by one of the current generation Mega heroes.
Recently, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej interacted with his fans via a live chat on Facebook. When a fan asked him who among the Mega heroes should act in Gang Leader’s remake, Sai gave an impressive reply. “If at all Gang Leader is ever remade, only Ram Charan should act in it,” he said.
Incidentally, even Ram Charan, during Khaidi No.150’s promotions, expressed his wish to act in Gang Leader’s remake someday. Will this much-awaited remake ever materialize?
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?