Hero Naga Shaurya turned producer with the blockbuster comedy entertainer, Chalo, earlier this year. Very soon, the actor’s second home production, Narthanasala, will be hitting the screens. The film’s first look poster was released yesterday.
Speaking at the first look launch event, Naga Shaurya said that he will only produce films that have a lot of entertainment under his banner IRA Creations. “Like Chalo, Narthanasala will also have ample scope for hilarious entertainment,” said the actor.
Nartanasala features young heroines Yamini Bhaskar and Kashmira Pardeshi as its leading ladies. Debutant Srinivas Chakravarthy is directing the movie.
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date
- Rajinikanth decides to not contest Lok Sabha elections