Hero Naga Shaurya turned producer with the blockbuster comedy entertainer, Chalo, earlier this year. Very soon, the actor’s second home production, Narthanasala, will be hitting the screens. The film’s first look poster was released yesterday.
Speaking at the first look launch event, Naga Shaurya said that he will only produce films that have a lot of entertainment under his banner IRA Creations. “Like Chalo, Narthanasala will also have ample scope for hilarious entertainment,” said the actor.
Nartanasala features young heroines Yamini Bhaskar and Kashmira Pardeshi as its leading ladies. Debutant Srinivas Chakravarthy is directing the movie.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film