Hero Naga Shaurya turned producer with the blockbuster comedy entertainer, Chalo, earlier this year. Very soon, the actor’s second home production, Narthanasala, will be hitting the screens. The film’s first look poster was released yesterday.
Speaking at the first look launch event, Naga Shaurya said that he will only produce films that have a lot of entertainment under his banner IRA Creations. “Like Chalo, Narthanasala will also have ample scope for hilarious entertainment,” said the actor.
Nartanasala features young heroines Yamini Bhaskar and Kashmira Pardeshi as its leading ladies. Debutant Srinivas Chakravarthy is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes