Hero Naga Shaurya turned producer with the blockbuster comedy entertainer, Chalo, earlier this year. Very soon, the actor’s second home production, Narthanasala, will be hitting the screens. The film’s first look poster was released yesterday.
Speaking at the first look launch event, Naga Shaurya said that he will only produce films that have a lot of entertainment under his banner IRA Creations. “Like Chalo, Narthanasala will also have ample scope for hilarious entertainment,” said the actor.
Nartanasala features young heroines Yamini Bhaskar and Kashmira Pardeshi as its leading ladies. Debutant Srinivas Chakravarthy is directing the movie.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song