It’s well-known that young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran was supposed to play the leading lady’s role in Ram Charan-Sukumar’s recent blockbuster, Rangasthalam. However, after an official announcement, Anupama was replaced by Samantha due to reasons unknown.
During a media interaction today as part of Tej..I Love You’s promotions, Anupama was all praises for Samantha. “Samantha was quite good in Rangasthalam. Only she could have done justice to Ramalakshmi’s character. I even told Sukumar the same,” said Anupama. Tej.. I Love You is hitting the screens on July 6.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date