It’s well-known that young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran was supposed to play the leading lady’s role in Ram Charan-Sukumar’s recent blockbuster, Rangasthalam. However, after an official announcement, Anupama was replaced by Samantha due to reasons unknown.
During a media interaction today as part of Tej..I Love You’s promotions, Anupama was all praises for Samantha. “Samantha was quite good in Rangasthalam. Only she could have done justice to Ramalakshmi’s character. I even told Sukumar the same,” said Anupama. Tej.. I Love You is hitting the screens on July 6.
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side