It’s well-known that young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran was supposed to play the leading lady’s role in Ram Charan-Sukumar’s recent blockbuster, Rangasthalam. However, after an official announcement, Anupama was replaced by Samantha due to reasons unknown.
During a media interaction today as part of Tej..I Love You’s promotions, Anupama was all praises for Samantha. “Samantha was quite good in Rangasthalam. Only she could have done justice to Ramalakshmi’s character. I even told Sukumar the same,” said Anupama. Tej.. I Love You is hitting the screens on July 6.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral