It’s well-known that young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran was supposed to play the leading lady’s role in Ram Charan-Sukumar’s recent blockbuster, Rangasthalam. However, after an official announcement, Anupama was replaced by Samantha due to reasons unknown.
During a media interaction today as part of Tej..I Love You’s promotions, Anupama was all praises for Samantha. “Samantha was quite good in Rangasthalam. Only she could have done justice to Ramalakshmi’s character. I even told Sukumar the same,” said Anupama. Tej.. I Love You is hitting the screens on July 6.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion