It’s well-known that young Malayali actress Anupama Parameswaran was supposed to play the leading lady’s role in Ram Charan-Sukumar’s recent blockbuster, Rangasthalam. However, after an official announcement, Anupama was replaced by Samantha due to reasons unknown.
During a media interaction today as part of Tej..I Love You’s promotions, Anupama was all praises for Samantha. “Samantha was quite good in Rangasthalam. Only she could have done justice to Ramalakshmi’s character. I even told Sukumar the same,” said Anupama. Tej.. I Love You is hitting the screens on July 6.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?